Grant Application Period Begins in April, 2022!
2021 Grant applications are no longer being accepted. We are funded to offer the grants again in 2022, so check back here next May. Oshkosh Healthy Neighborhoods is sponsoring the Good Neighbor Grant through the generosity of the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation and in partnership with the City of Oshkosh. The goal of the grant is to encourage exterior improvements, on the street side, by property owners in Oshkosh.
Oshkosh Healthy Neighborhoods approved 20 applications in 2020 and will again accept Good Neighbor Grant applications April 15-June 30, 2021.
Approved projects must be completed and receipts submitted within 5 months of approval. Property must be located in a recognized neighborhood and the project must comply with City ordinances.
Good Neighbor Grant process:
1. Applications will be accepted April 15-June 30, 2021 (via mail or email).
2. Submit application, a before picture and an estimated project budget to Oshkosh Healthy Neighborhoods.
3. If approved (approval letters will be sent), proceed with project and save receipts.
4. Upon completion of project, submit receipts and a picture of completed project.
5. Oshkosh Healthy Neighborhoods will reimburse up to $750.00; after the first $250 paid by the applicant. Applicant must submit original receipts to receive reimbursement, no exceptions.
Enhance your homes curb appeal; great neighborhoods start with you!